Where: Millard County, Utah (39.3° N, 113.4° W: paleocoordinates 4.3° S, 91.8° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Marjum Formation, Middle Cambrian (513.0 - 501.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Marjum Fm. Stratigraphic relations are not discussed in text. AGE: Middle Cambrian. Justification not stated in text. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From approximately 41-48 m above the Wheeler/Marjum contact.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: deep subtidal ramp; lithified mudstone
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: cast, mold/impression, soft parts
Reposited in the ROM, USNM, YPM
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTORS: Unknown, but possibly including B.S. Liverman, D.E. Briggs, S.L. Halgedahl, and R.J Jarrard. REPOSITORIES: KUMIP (Kansas), ROM (Ontario), USNM (Washington), UU (Utah), YPM (Yale).
Primary reference: D. E. G. Briggs, B. S. Lieberman, J. R. Hendricks, S. L. Halgedahl, and R. D. Jarrard. 2008. Middle Cambrian arthropods from Utah. Journal of Paleontology 82(2):238-254 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 80124: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 05.04.2008
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)