Where: England, United Kingdom (50.8° N, 2.3° W: paleocoordinates 40.2° N, 8.4° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Fullers Earth Formation, Bathonian (167.7 - 164.7 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Fullers Earth Fm, for which lithostratigraphic relations are not stated. AGE: Bathonian; presumably on the basis of ammonite biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From the basal 4 m of the Fullers Earth Formation.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; silty claystone
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the BMNH
Collection methods: bulk,
• COLLECTOR: Presumably the authors, Underwood and Ward. REPOSITORY: BMNH, London.
Primary reference: C. J. Underwood and D. J. Ward. 2004. Neoselachian sharks and rays from the British Bathonian (Middle Jurassic). Palaeontology 47(3):447-501 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/J. Alroy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 91448: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 27.09.2009, edited by Jonathan Tennant
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)