Paper title analysis form
This tool finds the words that are most likely to appear in the titles of publications falling in the categories you pick. You can use it to answer questions like these:
- What subjects does the Journal of Paleontology address most often?
- What words were most commonly used in the 19th century?
- What words tend to go along with "phylogeny"?
- What topics typify the Cambrian literature?
- What kinds of papers do people write about the group "Dinosauria"?
- ... most importantly, what buzzwords will get my paper into Nature?