Where: Poland (50.5° N, 20.5° E: paleocoordinates 50.8° N, 19.7° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Leitha Limestone Formation, Tortonian (11.6 - 7.2 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Leitha Limestone. This is possibly a correlative of the Pinczow Limestone of subsequent authors. AGE: Tortonian. Justification is not stated in text. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown part of formation.
• formation-level stratigraphic resolution
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Radwanski, A.
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Radwanski, A., ~1960's. REPOSITORY: Unknown.
Primary reference: A. Radwanski. 1965. A contribution to the knowledge of Miocene Elasmobranchii from Pinczow (Poland). Acta Palaeontologica Polonica 10(2):267-276 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 121515: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 06.12.2011
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)