Where: Colombia (5.0° N, 74.2° W: paleocoordinates 3.4° N, 43.0° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• local area-level geographic resolution
When: Late/Upper Berriasian to Late/Upper Berriasian (145.5 - 136.4 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unknown lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Late Berriasian-Early Valanginian. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within local area.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: cast, mold/impression
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Unknown. REPOSTORY: Facultad Nacional de Minas of Medllin, Colombia.
Primary reference: O. Haas. 1960. Lower Cretaceous ammonites from Colombia, South America. American Museum Novitates 2005:1-62 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 83878: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 06.09.2008
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)