Where: Colombia (12.1° N, 71.1° W: paleocoordinates 10.2° N, 39.8° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• local area-level geographic resolution
When: Barremian (130.0 - 125.5 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unnamed lithostratigraphic unit, for which lithostratigraphic relationships are not reported. AGE: Early Barremian, on the basis of ammonite biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: List representative of beds between 38 m and 42 m in local section.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; siliciclastic sediments
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Bürgl
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: H. Bürgl. REPOSITORY: Unknown.
Primary reference: H. Bürgl. 1960. Geologia de la Peninsula de la Guajira. Boletin Geologico 6(1-3):129-168 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: biostratigraphic analysis
PaleoDB collection 97674: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 22.08.2010
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)